NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a small farm outside Chapel Hill and am looking to have a simple pond pier built. Dimensions are 6' by 100' with a 12' by 12' deck at the end. The pond is approximately 7' average depth with around 14' in the middle.

I would appreciate any referrals of contractors who can build the pier for me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. That's my dream one day to commision something like this.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome UglyStickAngler! I am sorry that I don't know anyone that specializes in building piers but rest assured someone in the group does.

Mark

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought a small farm outside Chapel Hill and am looking to have a simple pond pier built. Dimensions are 6' by 100' with a 12' by 12' deck at the end. The pond is approximately 7' average depth with around 14' in the middle.

I would appreciate any referrals of contractors who can build the pier for me.

Thanks!
Hi there,call to my boss,here is hes H 919-874-0352
C-919-669-7024 Hes name is Lee and my Tony

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome Uglystickangler

My brother just had a pier built in Pinehurst, an hour or so from you. Its very nice and well built and I am sure he got as good deal cause he's almost as tight with his money as I am.

I'll see him a few days and get the telephone number for you.

Jim

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome to th the site. I hope you have good luck with your project. it is a lot easier to find a floating dock company than someone who can properly sink pilings in a pond. It's kinda hard to put a barge in a pond so that eliminates a lot of would-be prospects. I've watched ocean piers being built and rebuilt and that is pretty interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.