NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm b8nw8....I live in Christiansburg, VA currently, and I fish for stripers in Claytor Lake and Smith Mountain Lake. I fish out of an '02 Skeeter 20' CC 150 saltwater Yamaha. My youngest son graduates spring '08...and by then I plan to be ready to relocate to Wilmington area. I plan to absorb as much knowledge from y'all that once my boat hits the saltwater....I'll be ready to go !! I know I cannot offer as much to this forum right now as I plan to gain from it...but in no time...I'll certainly be sharing my 2 cents. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hi b8nw8 and welcome to the site. I like your signature! Bait and Wait :cool: Look forward to your posts on the site and feel free to ask any questions. Great folks on this site that are happy to help. :)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Cool screen name. Wilmington has lots of fishing opportunities and a windy day isn't necessarily unfishable if you don't mind picking your spots accordingly. with as much advance time as you have you might want to go ahead and start a calendar type log and get some charts to correlate to. in a year and a half you will have a good idea of what to expect and when....especially if you always keep up with the water temp and wind direction and speed. AL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.