NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined, after getting a tip about the site from a member of the kayak fishing stuff.com forum. I mainly fish for trout in the mountains, but I love all types of fishing. I'm currently shopping for a kayak to fish some of the lakes around Charlotte. I look forward to learning from the other members here!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome to the forums AC,
Sounds like you'll be joining a growing family of yakers on here. Mountain trout are beautiful fish so be sure to post up some pics and if you ever decide to mount one give me a shout. You'll be hearing from your yak friends any moment now I'm sure. Enjoy and have fun!
Gery

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
HowDEE!!
Good to see ya here too!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome actaylor!

Plenty of yakers on here for sure but they are a great bunch!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
So AC... I hope you're keeping up with the IMPORTANT threads around here. Lesson 1 -- never take a banana on a boat. Lesson 2 -- never violate lesson #1.

It's OK to paddle a banana -- I've got a yellow kayak myself, and catch fish from time to time. But don't bring one on Dave's boat in particular!!!

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.