NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I hope everyone is having a great day. I fish mostly for walleye, trout and stripers. I fish lake james for walleye, watauga lake and jocassee lake for trout, lake hartwell and cherokee lake for stripers. I do most of my trolling with planer boards or downriggers and enjoy cold weather fishing the most. I fish and camp a lot with my family and my two daughters have caught some 20lb. plus stripers. I have a lot of pictures and will post some when I figure out how to do it. I hope everyone has a great fishing experience.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome welcome !!! Sounds like you have a great time and a great family of "Fisherpersons"....

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome to the site. jSee you're from old fort. Was transporting two pair of boxcar wheels from knoxville to spencer when the rear axil of the truck i was driving ('68 stake body chev) broke. This was just before the down grade at old fort hill. Thought it popped out of gear. Shifted gears and nothing. Mashed the brake pedal and nothing. Pulled the hand brake lever and nothing. Used the guard rail to stop. Always thought about what could have happened if the axil would've lasted another mile. Couple of tons of wheels coming through the cab of the truck probably would have ruined my day.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your photos and reading your posts. Good to have you in our group.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.