NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw your booth at the Bass & Saltwater Expo in Raleigh, and I just had to sign up. I am not a boat owner, so I primarily surf fish, and somtimes walk the planks. Throught the years I have learned that I need to learn more. I guess that is why fishing is such a rewarding pastime. Keep up the good work, and see ya' on the beach!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Thanks for stopping by the booth and for registering on the site. We have a lot of anglers here that primarily surf and pier fish so you're in good company. We have a forum specifically for Surf & Pier fishing too. I know what you mean about learning that you need to learn more and I'm amazed how much I don't know when it comes to fishing, but that makes it interesting as well as fun. :)

Welcome aboard and we look forward to your participation. ;)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party! I have a small boat but still love to pierfish! Did you know the NC Piers are disapperaing fast? You can read about it here...Page 1 Shame to lose such a wonderful resource!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Welcome aboard... Looks like NCangler did a great job of trolling up some new members over the weekend. I know that you'll enjoy our community.. I'm looking forward to reading your future post.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing from ya.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hey, I love surf fishing as well! Always take my gear when we head to the beach. I also fish at Kerr Lake since I live in Henderson. Welcome and send in those surf reports!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.