NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Welcome on Fish Hunter, and always look forward to any reports out of Harker's area.

Hey by chance,, is Lighthouse channel any better/worse?? It was horrible last time I went thru there... but it's been a little while.

Again, welcome on!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Greetings. Found this site thru one of the search engines and looking forward to being a part of it.

I fish the SE NC coast and HI as often as possible. 2 sons that are also avid fisherman.

Welcome aboard Fish Hunter. By chance, did I purchase a fine Penn 525 from you last year on another site?

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Welcome to the NCangler hangout FH!

Always surprising what user handles are still available. Reminds me that I nicknamed my nephew "Fish Hunter" when he and I tracked down the "giant" LM bass with baitcasters & buzzing frogs last year...

(They were giants to him anyway, so the legend of Fish Hunter & Uncle Jeff lives on!)

Thanks for the reminder and FISH ON!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate all the welcomes. I have been around the net/boards since before they had names. Basically when you had to type in the url numbers. Telling my age.

But, I hope to contribute to this one as well.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party !!!!!!! Glad to have you here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.