NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am excited to find this site. I have recently moved to NC and am living at Lake Waccamaw. I am mostly into bass fishing, but I am interested in getting into some of the saltwater opportunities here that are new to me. I look forward to getting to meet some of my fellow NCangler members in the near future!!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Howdy and welcome. You've got some good fishing spots all around you and not that far from the salt. Have you tried the Waccamaw River not some huge bass but they do have a few in there and the lake will suprise you from time to time as well. The lilly pads out next to the swamp side of the lake use to be some pretty good fishing but havent been there in a few years. And don't forget the canals around the lake just watch out for the gators.

·
Registered
63 Posts
welcome aboard i'm not far from you in Bladenboro we own a 150 acre pond that has bass in it you may mant to fish. I salt water fish and have not fresh water fished in several years. Maybe we can meet sometime.

Haywood71

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.