NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, im not new to nc but i have been back into fishing in the last couple years, all my time is taken up by my family,church,work and fishing, im about 3 weeks away from having my first boat its a 14 ft jon boat and im dying to get it and get out on the water. my son is 2 1/2 and i am really looking forward to fishing with my future fishing buddy i love him with all my heart and "WHAT BETTER WAY TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR SON THAN ON THE LAKE" well GOD BLESS YA'LL and im glad im a part of your community, i really like the fact that their alot of christian anglers on here that can communicate and share their faith as long as their fishing stories.

loves_to_fish2008

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. My brother works at the prison in Wagram and is moving to the Laurinburg area. Where is there to fish in that area other then the Lumbee river?

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Break out the maps and study the terrain and look for old ponds lakes, mill ponds.

Can't remember right off but back that way was an old, old pond that I use to launch a 14 foot johnboat in. there was an old store there that you paid your money.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.