NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. :) Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a firefighter from a small Western North Carolina town, called Valdese. We are just at the base of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. I grew up fishing, but got away from it for awhile. Now I am starting to get back into it pretty seriously. I will be checking the fourms for an tips ya'll want to give out. Thanks. Good fishing to everyone in 2006.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Greetings and welcome aboard. This is a great place to hang out and get the info you need about fishing or to just tell lies ... I mean fishing stories.

My daughter and her husband just got a German shorthaired pointer from a breeder in Valdese and we have some family friends living near there. The wife and I stopped by in November to tour the local winery but, alas, it was closed. Maybe next trip!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome aboard, I hope you find this site to be helpful. It is still fairly new but as you can see Randy (NCAngler) has done a lot of hard work to get it to where it is today. So far it has attracted the attention of quite a few good good fishing folks from around the state and a couple of folks from the southern sister state (where I reside.) It helps to have a place where you can get information on other areas but also local information too. The more people in your neck of the woods on the site, the more local info. With that in mind you might want to let a few fishermen in your area know abot the site and encourage them to use it. There is a lot of good information on site as well as some pretty good links to other useful sites. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. AL

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Welcome aboard Fireman! Glad to hear you are back into fishing mode. I think once you learn to fish, you'll always come back to it at some point in your life. That certainly was true for me!

Be sure to tell us of your fishing trips and experiences!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.