NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Buddy ... welcome! I have a piece of land at the boat launch on Dawson Creek and am beginning to fish that area. Do you have any experience fishing Dawson? I caught my first puppy drum there this past October and am now (if you'll excuse the pun) hooked.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coach, I have very little experience on that end of the county. I mostly fish the Bay River north including areas around Hobucken and Aurora. I have been trying to do more in the Neuse River area including Upper and Lower Broad Creeks. There's just so many places to go.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Hi, Buddy I sure hope you find this site as fun and helpful as I have. Its a pretty good place to spend quality computer time. I've fished in the Atlantic , Gulf and Pacific and spent a lot of time at it over the last 35 yrs but I have learned quite a bit since I joined this site. Fly fishing is something I still have a lot to learn on even though I've managed to catch some pretty decent specks and some so-so puppy drum on the fly. It' a great way to fish shallow water. AL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.