NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Glad you found the site. We have one of the best sites on the net thanks to Randy ( the site creator/administrator.) There are some really fine fishing folks here and they don't mind helping a guy out. We can generally get answers if we don't have them so if you have a question or tip or just want to talk fishing don't hesitate to fire away. The briggs motor you are refering to is a freshwater model but who knows they might have a saltwater model in the works. For right now it might be your best option. If you take good care of it you would probably be able to get most of your money back should you decide to sell it. With it being a four stroke you should get great fuel mileage and have a quieter running motor to boot. Briggs already has a good parts network so you shouldn't have trouble getting parts. AL

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
The name doesn't ring a bell but it is quite possible that I would have met him. I'm not a tournament fisherman and don't keep up with them but I will check with a friend of mine this weekend and see if he can tell me a little more and maybe jog my memory. There are multiple tournaments here nearly every week so it is hard to keep track of them. AL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.