NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: I've lived in Hampstead, NC for 1 1/2 years. Now that I am semi retired, I finally have a chance to catch up on some fishing. I own a sport boat and a bass boat. I have been exploring the waters from Topsail to Masonboro inlet and hope to expand my explorations substantially. Fishing has been marginal. Nothing to brag about. Guess I've got alot more to learn!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hi Al. Welcome to the site and congratulations on the semi-retirement. I'm looking forward to it some day myself. ;) We've all got a lot to learn. The good news is that there are some very experienced anlgers on this site from the mountains to the coast who are willing to share with others of us. That is what I love about this site. Tight lines!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Hey Big Al, welcome to the web site. I too live in Hampstead (for the past 6 years, but grew up about 30 miles north of here). I have a 19' CC and have been having a blast this summer fishing and boating. Maybe we can get together sometime and catch some fish! The best fishing season is just around the corner!

·
Registered
230 Posts
:) Welcome Big Al !

I think you'll find this site very helpful .
There are some great people here and willin to share info on alot of topics.
I hope you enjoy it more than I do ,allthough that's gonna be hard to do.:)
Hookeye

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello neighbor Hampstead fishing! Future fishing trips are always a good possibility. Maybe we'll meet at the ramp some day who knows. Hope your having better luck fishing than I have. Keep on fishing and enjoying that CC.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Knowledgeable people sharing pertinent info. Terrific site and pleased that I found it. Definitely a boon to those interested in fishing, boating, and anything related!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure exactly on the range. The specs say about 120 miles or so under ideal conditions and rpms. I've been from Hampstead to Masonboro inlet including some trolling in the inlet and back to Hampstead on less than 1/4 of a tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.