NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these old beauties in the mail. Anybody know what year these are from? I've never seen em with a blade on the rear before. Don't want to use em if I should just keep tucked away in my collection. They are all brand new mint condition in the original boxes. Thanks in advance for any info.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
I have number 2 if that is a 52 series and also the ones in number 4 I remember back in the late 80's getting a couple in those boxes. I am thinking it was from the mid to late 70's. Unfortunately the person I would ask passed away a few years ago. You might try this guy: http://www.oldfloridalures.com/lands.htm

Chuck or Chuck (yes there are two) at East Coast in Surf City might have an answer for you.. who am I kidding, they will have an answer it just might not be correct ;)

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
I have one that is similar to the #2, but yours looks to have a flourescent head, and the one I have is red. I think the one I have I got from my dad. If so, it would be from the 50s. I think I also have one like the bottom one in the #4. Some of the ones I got from my dad look to have some sort of scale on them that I will eventually clean up. Most of the ones i got from my dad are 52 Ms, and a couple may be 60 Ms (?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.