NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty proud...I think that record may Stand for years....and years.....

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet....maybe we should start a new Category....Smallest fish caught on hook and line.:)

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Citation size, if the man caught you with that, he might write you one.

I remember another site I frequent held a rally at Falls lake. Rallies usually draw folks from out of town and consist of 2 or 3 days of fishing, eating drinking and socializing. Saturday we had our traditional tournament, Friday when not everyone was in town to fish, we had a little pot tournament for the smallest bass. I forget how small won it but it was tiny and worth about $50 or $60 to the winner.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know it's not the same species but just wanted to show off my tiniest fish ever caught on rod and reel. The Blue Fox minnow was just as long as him.
Believe it or not, I think my son beat that the last time we went. He was using a very small Tru-Turn hook. He was about to put more bait on and decided to stop and play with the minnow near the bank. One bit the hook. He pulled him off and used it as bait.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I have caught tiny bream on midge flies on purpose before to use as bait. Never measured for tiniest, but had some "minnows" I let go because I was pretty sure they were bass. But they were so small I wasn't entirely positive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts