NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what I got so far. She is supposed to be complete by the end of next week. It is built by Xtreme Bosts out of Bonifay, Fl. Model is a Brute 1660. Side console, 60 hp Suzuki, Minnkota Riptide Terrova and a Humminbird Helix 9. Interior will be covered in Carboliner, exterior will be polished aluminum
~JOE~

I will drive to Florida to get it, bring her home, registered, do the motor break in and be on the water ready to get her slimed up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is what I got so far. She is supposed to be complete by the end of next week. It is built by Xtreme Bosts out of Bonifay, Fl. Model is a Brute 1660. Side console, 60 hp Suzuki, Minnkota Riptide Terrova and a Humminbird Helix 9. Interior will be covered in Carboliner, exterior will be polished aluminum
~JOE~

I will drive to Florida to get it, bring her home, registered, do the motor break in and be on the water ready to get her slimed up.
DREAM BOAT

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Titan, 2022 Tracker Classic XL
9 Posts
Looking great. I've got one change you need to make if you're going to fish any at night. (unless the picture is fooling me) You need the back light to be taller. It needs to be tall enough so you can wear a hat to keep from seeing it while fishing. One look at the light and your night vision suffers for several minutes. Mine is a few inches taller than I am. I wear the same hat I wear in the sun to keep it from blinding me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts