NC Angler Forums banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
My cousin is showing interest in camping and is now attending with my uncle. Also my buddy Sloan is coming with me so they need to be added to list.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daze823

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
Anyone coming in Thursday afternoon. Will more than likely leave out on Saturday to take care of some things here at the house. Missing the Saturday evening prize and the judges comments a bummer though.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Anyone coming in Thursday afternoon. Will more than likely leave out on Saturday to take care of some things here at the house. Missing the Saturday evening prize and the judges comments a bummer though.
I’ll be arriving Thursday midday and my friends should be there by 5-6 pm

·
Registered
703 Posts
Would you and your friends like to get together for a meal somewhere Thursday then.
Ted, we are going to go to motley’s either Thursday or Friday for dinner, so if you’re going Thursday we’ll join you.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ted, me and my buddies are going to go out to Motleys either Thu or Fri (looks like Shatley is only doing lunch now), so if you want to go Thursday, we’d be down for that after we set camp.. We should be getting there around 3 or 4 on Thursday..

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
Ted, me and my buddies are going to go out to Motleys either Thu or Fri (looks like Shatley is only doing lunch now), so if you want to go Thursday, we’d be down for that after we set camp.. We should be getting there around 3 or 4 on Thursday..
Motleys on Thursday sounds fine to us. I wasn’t planning on cooking but since shatley is only open for lunch I will cook Linda something. Been thinking of doing a Philly Cheese steak for awhile now. Might as well serve it up Friday evening.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Motleys on Thursday sounds fine to us. I wasn’t planning on cooking but since shatley is only open for lunch I will cook Linda something. Been thinking of doing a Philly Cheese steak for awhile now. Might as well serve it up Friday evening.
You may want to call them if you wanted to go to Shatley for dinner, one place on their site said they close at 3, but somewhere else it said at 8, so not sure if their open for dinner or not

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
You may want to call them if you wanted to go to Shatley for dinner, one place on their site said they close at 3, but somewhere else it said at 8, so not sure if their open for dinner or not
I will give them a phone call to find out for sure.

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
Looks like there will be some cooking for a group this year. Nice to see people showing up from other states to see old buddy’s again. I believe this picture is the last time I hung out with everyone in the tent are. Served up breakfast for 8 people I think but we had a good time eating and talking with cousin David.

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
Another picture with cousin David it was a pleasure meeting him and listening to stories of John and him growing up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I made need to borrow another kayak for both the Friday and Saturday float. Darrell is kind enough that he’s bringing me one for one of my buddies to use. I’m having some truck ignition problems and if I’m not 100% sure that it’s fixed then I’ll strap one of mine to the roof of my car. If needed I’ll contact Dustin about a rental for both days. Really excited about seeing everyone.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I got you

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mwagner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts