NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Floor Flooring Composite material Gas

Just bought a duckett ghost rod medium action and put a quantum exo on it and it feels great so far. The rod is really light and so is the exo so it balances out really well I think. Haven't gotten to try it on the water yet but plan on throwing it at some bass at the rock quarries tomorrow. Have to pursue smaller waters now since I sold the Nitro. Gonna throw a strike king swimjig with a swimbait trailer. Also broke down and got a 10xd. Anybody every use these and do they really dive to 25ft? Thinking about changing my arsenal from all my skeet Reese gear to something different. Not the most exciting post but I had to tell someone about my new gear.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
good lookin setup should serve you well! those ghost rods are pretty good for the money. as for the 10xd take it for a grain of salt, they're always going to be advertised for the best possible conditions, extremely light line, extremely low gear ratio, etc

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I know several who have busted the Ducketts within 6in of the rod tip. I know some of these guys take good care of their stuff others don't so not sure about what that means. They've had no issue getting them replaced but the whole hassle of it happening scares me away from them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.