NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Just moved down here from the sandhills. Did my share of fishing on the Yadkin-Pee Dee Lakes chain and local farm ponds (some of the best fishing you'll ever find!!) Really getting into saltwater fishing. Mostly pier and surf, but still lots of fun. Looking forwrad to doing some inlet and marsh fishing. This is a great site and all info is very useful. Look forward to visting often.

Danzilla
Wilmington, NC

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome Danz....

Ah yes, farm ponds do offer some pretty good fishing! Matter of fact, the biggest bass I ever caught was from a farm pond. She has a special place on my den wall. I pretty much release any largemouth I catch now. I too enjoy surf and pier fishing............what can I say....I just love it all!

Hope you get settled in and find that favorite fishin hole.

Steve:)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
One of the things that got me hooked on saltwater fishing when I was young was the mystery of it all. After over thirty years and fishing all 3 coasts I still ponder over happenings that make me realize how much there is left to learn. Just when you think you have something all figured out mother nature throws you a curve ball. Thats when the real learnin' starts. AL

·
Registered
167 Posts
As I am new to this site as well, allow me to welcome you. I too enjoy pond fishing and I agree, they are some of the best freshwater fishing times to be had.
Welcome from the Denton area!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.