NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
MCB Camp Lejeune Fishing

To fish in any of the ponds on board MCB Camp Lejeune, you need to acquire a permit from the game wardens office. It is located on Parachute Tower Road as you go in base. If you need more directions let me know. Do not try to freshwater fish on base without the permit. Wildlife enforcement is abundant and since it is a military base, it is a federal offense (If you are military than you get to deal with the chain of command). I prefer to fish the new river on base myself, esepcially since I work only .5 miles from the 6th Marines Pier... Maybe we could get together one day. Im jus a lousy fisherman, all I do is catch **** :D

Cheers
Robert

backlash said:
You might try some of the ponds or lakes om Camp Lejuene.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome Alien319,. As I told another new member here, you can rent boats from the marinas. All you have to do is take a short test. Costs about $20-25. Then you can fish all the good spots. Like it was said earlier, MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR BASE LISENCE. Mr Walters does not play when you get caught. If you fish Hickory pond, fish in the corner. There is a creek channel that runs about mid ways and is about 10 foot across. Try a white tandem spinnerbait and have fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.