NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I've been registered for this forum a few weeks but I figured I would post and say hi. I fish Harris lake a little bit but I never have any luck lol oh well...fish a few small resivoirs and a couple ponds. I do much better in the latter haha look forward to swapping stories with y'all.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome..

I and others fish Harris. Where are you located? When I go I am usually looking for someone to go with. It's great meeting up with others at the lake.

mikeski

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
I am in school at Boone but live around an hour from the lake in Robbins nc. Small town

In school at Boone puts you about an hour from Rhodhiss or Hickory and really close to some good trout fishing.

If you want to come down 321 and fish one of the lakes sometime or try a trout stream up that way send me a PM.

Darrell

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
sounds good I will let you know the Friday that I have coming is booked but I will let you know when the next one is coming up, I think it will be Feb 13th. Sending PM

Darrell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.