NC Angler Forums banner

New to kayak fishing.

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  sporkd2 
#1 ·
Hello all! It has been quite some time since I was last on ncangler, well long enough that I no longer have the email info to recover my old account haha.

Any who my name is Nick and I am an avid cat fishermen. I just recently purchased my first kayak and have had it out 10-15 times (cape fear, Jordan, Harris, falls, and a few small neighborhood ponds). I am absolutely in love with kayak fishing and can’t wait to meet some fishing partners to paddle out with. I’m not the strongest paddler yet, but I haven’t let that stop me.

So if your out around any of the above mentioned water and want to chase some whiskers or really anything that swims drop me a line!

#4 ·
Sounds like a plan! I'm thinking about getting out to Harris tomorrow. The Mrs needs some help around the house at some point so I'm just waiting for the details regarding that. I'll PM you once I know some more.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.