NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls

Well I've recently moved to the Durham area from western NY. I grew up fishing for bass, trout, salmon in NY. I'm still trying to figure out bass fishing in NC :mad:

I did some fishing in Jordan Lake last year without too much success. Hopefully this year is better. I plan on kicking off this spring with a trip to the Roanoke this weekend to try and catch some stripers. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks and I look forward to posting on this site regularly.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Welcome aboard........man just keep hammering at em and the bass are not that hard to figure out.......well not really unless you're fishing a tourney.........then they are just hidden from plain sight.

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
488 Posts
Howdy and welcome.

Like Scott said Bass aint that difficult to catch (sometimes) just cast, crank and repeat. After a while somethings bound to hit.

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
99 Posts
All i can say is to keep trying cause everything you had figured out up north is null and void,, I also moved here from the lake geogre area of new york. I thought it would be easier here ,man was i wrong but after 2 years i am figuuring it out with tyhe help of this site and generousity of most N.C fisherman... Good Luck and welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.