NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would drop by to introduce myself and say hello. I'm originally from NC and have lived here most of my adult life. I grew up fishing farm ponds catching bass, bream, catfish and crappie. When I retired in 2012 at the ripe old age of 47 I wanted to get out more and explore other fishing opportunities. So yesterday I purchased my first yak. The folks at Get:Outdoors were awesome and did a great job of providing advice. I left there with a Native 14.5 Slayer.

If anyone here would like to get together to yak fish and to share information about yak fishing I would like to hear from you.

Quick shout out again to the folks at Get:Outdoor and especially to Corey for his patience and advice. Semper Fi Devil Dog.

· Premium Member
3,258 Posts
Welcome to the site...I'm also new to the kayaking realm of things, mostly bass fishing tournaments, but this is a great site to learn, that's for sure!

· Red X Angler
3,800 Posts
I'm not one of them, but there are a number of kayak fishermen on the site. Welcome to NCAngler!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.