NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would drop by to introduce myself and say hello. I'm originally from NC and have lived here most of my adult life. I grew up fishing farm ponds catching bass, bream, catfish and crappie. When I retired in 2012 at the ripe old age of 47 I wanted to get out more and explore other fishing opportunities. So yesterday I purchased my first yak. The folks at Get:Outdoors were awesome and did a great job of providing advice. I left there with a Native 14.5 Slayer.

If anyone here would like to get together to yak fish and to share information about yak fishing I would like to hear from you.

Quick shout out again to the folks at Get:Outdoor and especially to Corey for his patience and advice. Semper Fi Devil Dog.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Welcome to the site...I'm also new to the kayaking realm of things, mostly bass fishing tournaments, but this is a great site to learn, that's for sure!

·
Red X Angler
3,768 Posts
I'm not one of them, but there are a number of kayak fishermen on the site. Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Welcome aboard, awaiting pics and reports of the great catches you will make on your new water sled.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
We fish the coast for Reds ,Specs and Flounder and if you find yourself down this way and want to kayak these waters just look us up!! Welcome to the site!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts