NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been visting this site for a while it is great it seems to be a good bunch of guys thats willing to share a lot of info.I live in walnut cove & have mostly been salt water fishing but with fuel pricing getting so high plus the fact that I have to drive 250-300 miles one way I have decided to sell my 23' c/c and buy a 18 to 20; jon boat that I can use for fresh water fishing and maybe a week a year of light salt water fishing. I have been looking at the G3 1966 gator tough jons what do you think?Also how do you pm some one? I look forward to posting a fishing report some time & talking with you guys THANKS camohull

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
To PM someone click on their name in a forum and a list will come up, one line will be send private message; click on that and send a message. You can also go to the top of the page and click on quick links then member list and click on the member you want to PM and follow the same procedure as above.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I have been visting this site for a while it is great it seems to be a good bunch of guys thats willing to share a lot of info.I live in walnut cove & have mostly been salt water fishing but with fuel pricing getting so high plus the fact that I have to drive 250-300 miles one way I have decided to sell my 23' c/c and buy a 18 to 20; jon boat that I can use for fresh water fishing and maybe a week a year of light salt water fishing. I have been looking at the G3 1966 gator tough jons what do you think?Also how do you pm some one? I look forward to posting a fishing report some time & talking with you guys THANKS camohull
Well as an offshore guy myself, I can sure appreciate your testament! Time for us guys to move closer to the beach! :D

Welcome on Camohull!

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
To PM someone click on their name in a forum and a list will come up, one line will be send private message; click on that and send a message. You can also go to the top of the page and click on quick links then member list and click on the member you want to PM and follow the same procedure as above.
You keep that up and we'll have to make you a moderator :D Thanks for helping!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.