NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i am new this online forum and i am glad i found it! i am from richlands north carolina and moved to because of the army to parkton nc. i am looking for some good spots to fish here and do not know where to go fishing here? if anyone can help me out please pm me! talk to everyone later!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Howdy, I live not far down the road from Richlands, Kenansville,:cool:

Parkton, oh man, use to live not far from there, back side of Rockfish area towards Raeford. (US ARMY RETIRED) Check out the ponds and lakes on Bragg, all those lakes are stocked and full of fish.

Fishing holes everywhere around there. I have an old Army buddy (retired) that lives in Parkton. Name is Bruce Fairman. Bruce is into hotrods from the old days. He is locked in time from Happy Days. He was driving a bright yellow truck "Big Cheez". Not sure today, if you see someone driving an old 50;s style truck or car, ask them, he's been there a long time and for sure knows some local ponds that he might turn you on to.

He live some where downtown by the carwash. Think one is stilll there.

Tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
one again thanks for the warm welcome! i use to fish in the little lake right outside of maysville and the lakes right before beulaville on 24! but i have not had a chance to fish in over 3 years do to mission in the military but i am home now and looking forward to doing alot of fishing!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Howdy, welcome and a big thanks for all that you do for this great country. And a double welcome from a fellow mopar fan. Go Ryan Go!!

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
10-4 thats the Daphine ponds on 24. They charge $5 a day to fish there. Not bad really, couple of those ponds are full of nice bream, always go there about the spawn, and load up on some nice ems.

Tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. Be sure to check out the FAAN. I'm sure backlash sent you info on it. Look forward to hearing from ya.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
HEMI,
Thank you for your service to our Country. Army huh, guess you got tired of the jarheads in Jax. :rolleyes: Please check out Military Appreciation Day - Home. The Cape Fear River in the area just south/east of Lillington had tons of bass, 20 plus years ago when I went to school at Campbell. If you can find an area to access it I would bet the water is low and the bass will be biting soon.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.