NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, trying to learn as much as possible about saltwater fishing- looks like I found a good place! I've caught a few flounder and a trout, croakers,spot etc but definitely need some help! I have a small 14' boat I want to start using since I've only fished from the bank and piers. Looking forward to new friends and info

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Lots of great creeks off the Pamlico for your boat. Some of the best fishing is in less than 4 ft of water anyway!!

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Welcome to NC Angler, glad that you've joined us. This group can definitely educate you :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
welcome fellow newbie. youve found a great site with much fishing knowledge to give. i just down the road from you in middlesex

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Friends and info ----- you have found the right place Welcome glad you have joined us.

I am out toward the other end of the state, so not any help in your area but if you ever need on this end please let me know.

Darrell

·
Red X Angler
3,758 Posts
You have found the biggest concentration of quality people on the internet. :D I've made several new friends and learned more in the last few years from this site and the people with whom I've connected than I learned in the prior 15 years of fishing on my own.

Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Hello, trying to learn as much as possible about saltwater fishing- looks like I found a good place! I've caught a few flounder and a trout, croakers,spot etc but definitely need some help! I have a small 14' boat I want to start using since I've only fished from the bank and piers. Looking forward to new friends and info
welcome to the site , i live on the rocky mount resorvoir and do a little fishin , if i can be of any help let me know .

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Mr. Curtis might do a "little fishing" but he does a HECK of a lot of CATCHING!!

welcome to the site , i live on the rocky mount resorvoir and do a little fishin , if i can be of any help let me know .

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I started on the reservoir when I moved here a few years ago. Mostly crappie fishing- still trying to find the record over there. I'm over by Oak Level

1 - 20 of 27 Posts