NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would take a minute to say hi to everyone. I have found a lot of great information on this site. I am new to NC, coming from Texas. I am currently deployed but will return in June/July timeframe and look forward to doing a lot of fishing with the wife and kid and with friends as well. I am looking into getting Kayak, just have to sell the idea to the wife. I enjoy saltwater fishing more than freshwater, but i love it all. Thank's for all the great info and i look forward to meeting new people. Oh, one last thing. I read the post for the wounded warriors fishing day...awesome!!! I wish i was home to help out.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome and thanks for your service!!! They do the WW thing each year so I'm sure they can use your help!!

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Raeford 10-4

I lived in that area for a dozen years or so until I retired and then headed a little closer to the coast.

When you get settled give me a shout and maybe turn you on to some areas to fish.

Welcome aboard

tight lines >*)))))>{

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
With as close to Fayetteville as you are in Raeford come out and join us when you get back at one of the FAAN meetings. Lots of fellowship, advice, and good times to be had. Go under the group forums and look into us. The more the merrier. By the way, it's free to join.​

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello Eric and welcome aboard. It is an honor to have yet another service member. I appreciate all that you do for us to enjoy this great nation and our freedom. Thank you and Godspeed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.