NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to let everyone know that I am new to the site, but my husband (Hookeye) has been sharing all your information with me since 2005 when he joined. I think that this is a great site and enjoy receiving and sharing pictures and stories all about fishing. My favorite fishing is for large mouth bass! I have had alot of fun and have some great stories to share myself. Look forward to being a member!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome Lady Hookeye. Glad to have you aboard. We've enjoyed Hookeye's posts and pictures. We also started a "Lady Anglers Fishing Forum" a few weeks ago. So far none of the female anglers on our site have posted in it. Maybe you can help them get it going. We look forward to your participation. BTW what do you enjoy the most about fishing?

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Welcome! I have enjoyed the pics that you Hookeye's have posted for the site. Its nice to have such a pretty lady in our midst who loves fishing.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.