NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all ncanglers. I'm glad to be a part of a wonderful and helpful site. I'm average as far as fishing (like to catch all freshwater species, especially crappie. I live close to eno river(snowhill/treyburn) and falls(cheek rd./geer/redmill rd). My problem is, I don't have any good spots to fish(shore fish). Can someone please help me with some good pond or river fishing spots around my area? I also want to introduce my kids and tteach them the good things our wildlife has to offer. Once again, I really am excited about being a part of this ncangler community.:)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome aboard caddydaddy, wish I could help you in that area but I can't but I know there are people on here that will. Everyone on here is ready to help each other. Glad to have you as part of the group.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello Caddydaddy, welcome to NCangler. Just a couple of thoughts per your questions. I would find a local tackle shop, not Wally World, and just ask someone. Or, if you go to Church, ask one of the members if they know anyone who is a good fisherman. That will give you a start. Also, you could do a little scouting, contact the local game warden, or a hardware store where they sit, eat nabs, drink sodas, and tell a bunch of lies. I have a friend who lives outside of Henderson and he goes to the Eno and fishes for crappie. He's been catchin em by the 100's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.