NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone, Was introduced to NCAngler this past weekend at the expo. Wanted to cruise around and see what it is all about. I love to fish, however it seems that I have more time to read the post of others than to get out and make history for myself. I spend most of my fishing time during spring and summer up on the James River around Newport News. Late summer and fall down around Morehead and Beaufort. Parents live down at Otway in the early 70's and was introduced to that area then. Have loved the water ever since. Only in the last 4 years was I able to purchase my own boat so I could go when I had time. First boat was an 18ft bow rider, was good for inside fishing but when the wife and daughter went with me, it got a little small. Almost need a floating trailer to carry all they wanted to carry. So I found a 20ft Trophy cuddy that has worked well for me. Well rambled enough, looking forward to enjoying this site. jimmyt

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. Look forward to your reports.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.