NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an avid crappie fisherman. I live in Asheboro, N.C. I've been fishing Jordan Lake about 20 yrs. I love to talk fishing, or anything else that pertains to crappie fishing. I hope maybe to meet some of you on Jordan Lake. Bye for now. Skiff:)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the club skiff. Hope fishing is going well for u. I will be holding a chat session tonight at 7 if you would like to join. have a wonderful time on here.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome to the party!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott, I've bass fished jordan a little,but not as much as crappie. I have friends that fish regularly and swear by it & by the size of the bass. One friend mounted 1, 2 years ago, caught around the Bell's area over 9 lbs. thats a hog!! I know several of the hot spots the bass fishermen favor. Good luck to you on your bass fishing this spring & summer. Skiff

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
10-4 skiff.........I don't travel that way much anymore, I usually head towards Topsail Island to do some surffishing.

I have caught a lot of crappie out of there also but it has been a long time since I was there about 20 years, just doesn't seem that way. When I was stationed at Ft Bragg we would go there alot, retired in 1992 and haven't been that way since.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.