NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved up here from Pensacola..stationed at Lejeune but living in Emerald Isle. Have not fished the area yet. I was/am a guide back home in pcola from inshore snapper/grouper/trout/reds to big game offshore/blue water and everything in between. If anyone is looking for a savvy angler to split gas ond clean their boat/fish while they have a beer I'm the dude!! Excited to start getting some decks bloody! -Vince

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Welcome, Vince! My wife is from Pensacola, her dad is retired Navy, and we've fished down there as much as we can when we go visit her folks. We get down there at least twice a year, and heading back for the week of the 4th of July this year. I've fished with Capt Matt McLeod a few years back, and several trips with Capt Tony Eddins. Man, what a fantastic world of fishing down there. Watched the guides many a sunny day as I drifted the pass off Fort McRee for those bull reds. :D

I'm not in your area and I know pretty much nothing about saltwater fishing here, but if you ever find yourself in the Triad area (High Point/Greensboro) let me know, I'll see if I can get you on the water.

Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the area Vince, a lot of great people on here with a lot of knowledge. I have a place down at EI that I frequent and fish some inshore and will hit you up when I'm down that way. After you make a few posts you will be able to send/receive pms and if you want to post in the meet and greet you will continue to receive a lot of welcomes.

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Welcome, I am about 5-6 hours west of you. no help in the salt, but if you ever wind up out toward the mountains and want to try your hand at cooler fresher waters let me know.

Darrell

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey brother, I'm stationed at lejeune as well. Big inshore guy no boat though just a kayak. But I don't mind splitting gas/learning about boating and helping clean it. Used to co-angle for a colonel and found peace cleaning his ranger with him. Send me a message if the offer still stands!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.