NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's goin on guys. I'm very new to fishing here in NC. I've fished my while life in AR. I love fly fishing but I do all kinds of fishing. Looking for someone I could hopefully team up with on a lake, stream, or river to do some fishin'. I live in Hope Mills but am willing to travel anywhere on a weekend. Happy fishin'...

·
Red X Angler
3,749 Posts
Welcome to NCAngler. Browse and post the various forums, eventually you end up striking up conversations with people and get to know them. I've had that happen several times and have made a handful of new friends via this forum.

Welcome!

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Welcome to the site, if your coming out this sometime let me know, we'll see what we can work out.

Darrell

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Also check out the Pechmann Education Center off Raeford Road. They talk flyfishing....:) You can attend the classes they teach and if you are so inclined you can help be a Volunteer Instructor.

Lots of flyfishermen around that area. Good luck. To bad Hope Mills Lake is gone....

http://www.ncwildlife.org/Learning/EducationCenters/Pechmann.aspx

Some of the guys from your area will chime in shortly. Welcome aboard. Hope you like to Kayak fish....lots of them also.

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
mostly LMB on Hickory, Rhodhiss, Kerr Scott, or Lookout from the boat or a yak, also some trout fishing in the DH waters,

Darrell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts