NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I took a pretty long break from fish and recently got back into it as my son is finally getting old enough to do outdoor stuff. I had the pleasure of doing Warriors on the water with Wes Lewis, who schooled me on the super fluke...and I am definitely a true believer. I am fortunate that my wife wanted me to get a boat and yesterday was able to buy a new Carolina Skiff 218DLV, although I have to wait another week before I can actually get it out on the water. I've looked through the site an there is a ton of good info on here...I look forward to meeting you all.

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
You have found a great community and a great site. I have learned more in the last 4 years since being on NCAngler than I had learned in the prior 20 years.

Welcome to NCangler!

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
If you have fished with Wes you already know one of our best! Good thing is that as great a guy as Wes is he is not alone in this community. There are many wonderful people here and the number continues to grow. Glad you have joined us, Enjoy.

Darrell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.