NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Ok I was born in Reidsville Nc but my father joined the army when I was 2 and I just came back last year, been living up North since the age of 16. I live in Sanford Nc close to Deep River and was wondering what part is good for fishing with the kids. I have been fishing Lake Erie for the past 12yrs and a little on the beaver and ohio river. Sold my boat before I moved back down here and will be looking to buy one end of june, one that me and my family can go fishing on. A used one that is:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome aboard badge. Glad you've joined us! Thank you for your service to our country and thank you for supporting NCangler.com right off the bat as a Captains Club member! :cool:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome aboard. From Sanford also. theres not any real kid friendly spots on the deep river that i know of see people fishing under the rt1 bridge alot.nearest boat ramp is at avent ferry (rt42) on the cape fear.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Sanford is not a horrible drive to Jordan or Harris. The deep river is a good fishery but its more suited for kayak/canoe floats and wading. Im an hour away in Asheboro if you ever want to explore wading the Deep River or the Uwharrie a bit further away.

Gene - Red》X《 - Asheboro

·
Red X Angler
3,766 Posts
Harris and Jordan seem like your best bets from where you are. I've never fished them, but there are a number of those here who do.
Welcome to NCAngler!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts