NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new to me truck this weekend. It is a 97 Chevy Z71. This truck is my favorite body style. I have always wanted one and finally got the chance to get one. So I am very happy. Oh and Last Saturday I became a member of the married man group. Monica and I got married up in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. It was a great time and we had a week off. Not looking forward to going back to work, but glad to be back home.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
PICS PICS we need PICS!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Ha ha ha, you can tell where your priorities are! Enjoy the truck! :D

Reactions: Ben

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I love that...LOL!! "Hey!!! I gotta new truck!!!.... oh yeah and I got married a few days ago too...LOL!!!

Reactions: Ben

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Wife and I both want to have a lab, but right now we live on the third floor of the building we live in. So we both don't want to go down that many stairs every time we need to take the dog out. Topsail, that is a good way to put that.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
See your point on the third floor, and might want to nix the idea of a tree on the corner post, wind blows to much for that:eek: that would be sharing with the neighbors.

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.