NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, My name is Jim and I live in Lincolnton N.C. I am a Kayak fishing fool and love to be on the rivers any time I can. Bass and catfish are what I target on my local waters but also like to get to the coast from time to time. Any anglers close by and would like to fish just drop me a line. :D

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Welcome Jim! There's been a lot of new kayak fishermen coming online from the Charlotte area in the last few months. Have a look at the NC Kayak Anglers Map and see who's in the neighborhood.

You can get yourself on the map by going to your User CP (Control Panel), scroll down the left hand side to the Miscellaneous section and hit Group Memberships. Click the button to join the NC Kayak Anglers and you'll get your own dot!

Anyway, have a look at who's nearby on the map. If they don't chime in here, try sending them a private message or email to wake them up...

There are a number of us targeting January 19th for a coastal kayak fishing trip around Wilmington (weather, wives and work permitting). And there's a big kayak fishing meet&greet scheduled for June at Fort Fisher.

Which make&model of kayak do you fish? (you can add that to your User CP profile in the boat section and it will show up on the map).

Welcome again, hope you'll hang around a while!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Oh Hi!! Glad you found us! :D

Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
JIM WELCOME ABOARD,I DONT HAVE A YAK BUT IVE FISHED THEM BEFORE IF YOU GET DOWN THE COAST LOOK UP DRUMINATOR AND HE'LL MAKE SURE YA GET ON SOME GREAT FISHING.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the Party! ( and our evergrowing NCAngler Armada!!..LOL)

Reactions: SouthFork

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
NC Angler , it's something to YAK about!!!!!..LOL!:eek:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Man, I'm gonna have to get me a kayak now. Anybody got any pointers on how to hide one from the wife? :p

Welcome aboard Jim!
PUT A BABY BLANKET IN IT AND TELL HER ITS A NEW CRADLE?:D

Reactions: rangergreg281

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Reactions: rangergreg281
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.