NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning to all. I just registered here and look forward to exchanges with others who enjoy the great outdoors and wonderful resources of this beautiful state. I like to hunt, fish, camp, cook, and garden. I have traveled NC from the Smokies to the surf and all points in between. I will hunt deer, turkey, bear, but I prefer m-ducks. I fish for anything that swims, but I love the brookies, rainbows, and browns. I love to learn and the more I read and execute the more I enjoy. I've lived here since 1978, leaving VA to go to college, married, two grown daughters, and never returned to VA. I grew up on "The Great Northern Neck" pennisula there and have many fond memories of hunting and fishing along the creeks, rivers, and bay. I look forward to learning from you folks.

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Welcome to NCangler.com Slowriser (love that username BTW! :D ). You are among kindred spirits here. I love the beautiful natural resources of NC and am in awe of the beauty of creation. We look forward to your posts and participation here along with any photos you want to share. Again welcome aboard! And thank you for joining our Captains Club in support of the site! ;)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all for making a guy feel comfortable. Maybe one day we'll get an opportunity to plan a trip and actually meet. Maybe even do a little huntin'/fishin'/campin' and cookin'. Not to mention tellin' a few tall tales. I look forward to it. Randy, thanks for the email and yes, you are added. I'll look at some of the store items.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.