NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so these are new to me, Eagle claw has No 6 Snelled Circle hooks out, that are featherlite and laser sharp. I am really excited because I thought the smallest circle available was a 4. So I am gonna try these out next time I go Pan Fishing. Oh yeah I found them at Dick's. If I am just behind the times please tell me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I was behind the times or just never looked for small circles. I have had really good luck with gills this year, so I want to see if this will increase the catch rate and decrease mortality.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I like the Matzuo hooks myself. They're very strong and extremely sharp. I've been using them for Crappie fishing and they work great. Great for the Crappie's soft mouth since you don't set the hook jut reel in line in tight.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I took them fishing this moring for about an hour(I go when I can) and caught about 10-12 blue gill including one good sized Bull. These hooks worked out great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.