NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished hard Thanksgiving day till around lunch in the White Oak trying to put the kids on a few trout with no luck at all, not even a nibble. I have fished it quite a bit and have had decent succes in the past with grubs and gulp in the deeper spots on ledges and what not. This year has been totally different with the maority of fish caught coming in 4-6'. The other day did follow a large rain/wind. few mention they had been pushed back. My question is how far back?, the bay?, the ocean? Geez I couldnt even get a spike to bite for the kids. With the nets on the way in,is it worth even going back down for?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys didn't think they disappeared that soon, just don't think numbers are there too really wear them out. Just hate I haven't got on them with the honey hole grubs that have done so good for me in the past. The mr17's have been good too, but not my go to lure and a lil harder for the kids to fish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.