NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice day to be on the water with the family. With that said if there were any fish there we weren't able to convince them to bite!!!! The water was very fresh so I'm sure that hasn't helped. Did look like we were seeing fish on the finder around 8-10' in the deeper holes. Guy netting there said he caught 75 Monday, 69 Tuesday, about half that Wednesday and 4 Thursday and only seen him with 1-2 by lunch today. If anybody else does any good there or has any tips let me know!!!!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
nice day to be on the water with the family. With that said if there were any fish there we weren't able to convince them to bite!!!! The water was very fresh so i'm sure that hasn't helped. Did look like we were seeing fish on the finder around 8-10' in the deeper holes. Guy netting there said he caught 75 monday, 69 tuesday, about half that wednesday and 4 thursday and only seen him with 1-2 by lunch today. If anybody else does any good there or has any tips let me know!!!!!
fish don't bite on tha full moon !!!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
^ That is the kind of thing I'd like to know if folks do. If the trout seem to have disappeared in the (upper/middle) river, is the best move to head to the salt?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice day to be on the water with the family. With that said if there were any fish there we weren't able to convince them to bite!!!! The water was very fresh so I'm sure that hasn't helped. Did look like we were seeing fish on the finder around 8-10' in the deeper holes. Guy netting there said he caught 75 Monday, 69 Tuesday, about half that Wednesday and 4 Thursday and only seen him with 1-2 by lunch today. If anybody else does any good there or has any tips let me know!!!!!
hate you had bad luck sounds like the netter had em all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.