NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great three days of non stop fun, perfect weather and great friends and fishing.
I started Saturday taking John and Jeremy Jet Ski Fishing in the Chesapeake Bay where we caught several Tautogs and Sheepshead, a first for both of them. I got back home to Poquoson, put everything away and then jumped in my truck for a three hour drive to Buena Vista Va. to visit a good friend. Had dinner and watched his band play that night. Next morning we had big breakfast then my buddy Randy drove us to some real pretty spots around including Virginia Military Institute in Lexington. My wife and I left late in the day and stopped in Charlottesville to see a long time friend. We got back late Sat night. Yesterday morning I cut down two big pine trees in my neighbors yard, I like the big thud and satisfaction of dropping one on the mark as planned. Then I went fishing by myself yesterday in the Lower Chesapeake Bay, I caught a lot of Tautogs on live fiddler crabs, then came home and cooked a couple up for dinner. Now it is 6 in the morning and I am already chomping at the bit to get back out on the water. Here are some of my sights from the last couple of days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.