NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in yesterday morning at North Creek Marina and headed out into the Pamlico to flip a few docks. I kept pretty busy all day. I landed 6 stripers, 2 flounder, and one red. Everything but one of the flounder were caught on Redfish Magic spinners. It was a lot of fun. There were a bunch of fish I lost to short strikes or broken lines around the barnacles.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
good stuff!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Sundrop, that is in your backyard , buddy. Now you are going to have to spring for that kayak and some of those Redfish Magic spinners. Ain't that tackle monkey something. He's worse than that *&?$ Energizer Bunny.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Sundrop, that is in your backyard , buddy. Now you are going to have to spring for that kayak and some of those Redfish Magic spinners. Ain't that tackle monkey something. He's worse than that *&?$ Energizer Bunny.
I sure have been stretching my neck trying to find the place for sure!! I know where it is now so I'm gonna have to hit it!!!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Oh yeah, I go past that place all the time, it's right off NC-99.

Actually, I've been known to frequent the countryside south of the Pamlico in September when the MS bikeathon runs out of New Bern... but aside from that, I don't get down there much. If there's no rest stop there, I probably don't know the place.

That marina has an interesting website. No address beyond a ZIP code. Looks like it's about 45 minutes from Washington? A short 3 hours from the Triangle?

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I can give you a tentative yes. I ought to be able to commit one way or the other on Friday afternoon.

What kinda times do you have in mind?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.