NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give everyone a heads up on this. I fished ne cape fear last Saturday prefishing for an upcoming tournament. I was the only truck/trailer in the lot. When i came back at 10am someone had thrown a rock through my window and ransacked my truck and stole my gps that was in the console. They missed the first throw and dented the heck outta my door too. Talked to the sheriffs deputy and he said its been goin on for 3-4 months now but they can't seem to nail em. So if you go out there i recommend leaving your vehicle open and not having any valuables in your vehicle. I located a few fish but definitely not worth the headache of getting my truck fixed and the $500 deductible that i have to pay. Be careful out there and good luck.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I was there 2 years ago with one other truck in the parking lot. I came in about midday and somebody had busted the window out of that truck, but didn't steal anything. It was a fairly new Z71 and it had a GPS sitting right in plain sight.

I left my door unlocked, and they may have went in it too, who knows ? It's a shame though, and I told the cops if I came up on them and witnessed somebody busting out windows, they'd get the chance to whip my ***.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.