NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy fellas!

Names Randy, and I just picked up a used Native Slayer Propel 13 from a buddy back home in FL while on leave, and am very excited to finally have my own kayak to do some fishing around OBX.

I grew up in East Central FL(Cape Canaveral area), and I could hold a fishing pole before I was walking. I did a lot of Yak fishing in the Mosquito lagoon area and nearshore Canaveral growing up, back before anyone around there was using Kayaks to fish out of. I transferred here to E City about 5 years ago with the CG, and now that I have a boat to fish with I'm looking forward to getting all of my gear re-broke in from sitting unused for the past couple years. It's definitely a different style of fishing here so I'll be asking lots of questions about this area, and doing a lot of reading!

Also, always looking for new people to fish with so if your in the area let me know!

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Thanks for what you do with CG. Lot of good anglers, good advice and info, and some great people on this site. Welcome to NCAngler!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.