NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this ad on Craigslist advertised for 100.00 as "low hours,well maintained, always kept inside and never fished in saltwater". I don't know if this dude is serious or not but if he is, well, I think its a brilliant idea. Imagine the possibilities, hardly any maintenance, no trailer necessary, easy to put in at your local fishing hole, comfortable chair, trolling motor at ams length...just brilliant.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've seen that make it's rounds around the web, usually next to a picture of a guy with an outboard attached to a table turned upside down and a trailer home pontoon :)

Funny thing if it's a joke, the cheapest trolling motor i've ever seen is $99 :) Then batteries cost a bit too!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Think I'll hit the military surplus for a couple of exterior fuel tanks from a plane and salvation army for a leather Lazy-Boy... :D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Sad part is that with the motor you'd have to get it registered in NC. Put your numbers down the side and almost take up the whole side of it.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.