NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will start off by saying that I am Pier Dweller's oldest son. (Not sure whether that is a good or bad thing, he taught me how to fish) I've been fishing pretty much since I have been able to pick up a pole. Mostly pier fishing at Topsail Island and lots of fishing with Hot Spot on Jordan Lake. I am a Service Technician at Gregory Poole Caterpillar in Raleigh, NC and I work a lot. I have a beautiful wife and 16 month old little boy at home. We love the beach and since I got this new job I want to start going a lot more. I do not have a boat, which really stinks because I want to start going out down at the coast. That is pretty much about it if there is anything that I left out then let me know.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Welcome to the site. When you are getting depressed about not having a boat just be glad that you don't live 6 hrs away. And if you really want to get that boat owner expierence just send me 3 or 4 hundred bucks. That's half of the experience anyway. :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Howdy, Steve-O. As you know, there are lots of good fish you can reach without a boat. (And some boats make a much smaller hole in the water than others...)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Welcome Steve! Like father like son..........not such a bad thing when it comes to fish'n.

Mark

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome to the crowd Steve-O. We enjoy ya Dad and we will jump right in and abuse..um..amuse you too!!;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome Steve-o, all fishermen and women are good people!!! Enjoy your new son, for he will be married and moved out in about 6 months. You don't know yet what I mean, but you will!!! Anyway, glad your here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.