NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not mine... But I like the idea of more Ncanglers using the Frontier.

Guy is in eastern TN, but is willing to drive to the Asheville area to meet for a sure deal... Boat is tan, in excellent condition, with only the two bench seats and the paddle (275cm). You can mount jon boat seats directly to the bench seats, predrilled if you flip them over.

$650. About half price of new with 275 paddle.

See Nucanoe Forums for details.... I thought of buying this for my son, but he wants a SIK.

http://www.nucanoe.com/forum/market-place/nucanoe-frontier-12-for-sale-650/

Reactions: RouseD and sundrop

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's not mine... But I like the idea of more Ncanglers using the Frontier.

Guy is in eastern TN, but is willing to drive to the Asheville area to meet for a sure deal... Boat is tan, in excellent condition, with only the two bench seats and the paddle (275cm). You can mount jon boat seats directly to the bench seats, predrilled if you flip them over.

$650. About half price of new with 275 paddle.

See Nucanoe Forums for details.... I thought of buying this for my son, but he wants a SIK.

http://www.nucanoe.com/forum/market-place/nucanoe-frontier-12-for-sale-650/
Tried to talk mine out of a SIK, wouldn't have it. He changed his mind real quick when he used a SOT. Now he has a SIK junking up my yard.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's for sale, let me know.

Adam is 15, about 6'3" and 170 lbs... His current kayak is a 1970's - 80's vintage fiberglass touring kayak that I bought him at a yard sale 3 years ago.... But he can barely fit into the cockpit, and his size 12's are too big to be upright in the front.

He's looking at the Old Town Vapor's.

Reactions: RouseD

·
Registered
98 Posts
If it's for sale, let me know.

Adam is 15, about 6'3" and 170 lbs... His current kayak is a 1970's - 80's vintage fiberglass touring kayak that I bought him at a yard sale 3 years ago.... But he can barely fit into the cockpit, and his size 12's are too big to be upright in the front.

He's looking at the Old Town Vapor's.
My son still wants to hang on to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.