NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we just got here from Colorado and when I purchased my license i'm used to being asked if I would like a second rod stamp. Are you not allowed to fish with one or more rods? Or did she just not ask me? Does it matter whether it's fresh or salt water?

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Only one rod in the water at a time when fishing trout waters. You can carry as many as you want as long as you only fish with one. Other than that or on the coastal piers, go for it. Welcome to the site, glad you have joined us.

Darrell

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Only limits I know of are for mountain trout streams. Heck the fine for me otherwise would cost more than my boat!

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
The regulations about the number of rods, ruined my plans of spider rigging behind Price Lake Dam with near-bottom lines to see if any of the stocker Browns had survived long enough to grow in to deep water monsters.

Darrell

G

·
The piers at Bogue Inlet and Atlantic Beach limit you to two rods per person (except for King fisherman) but that's their little rule and not any kind of law.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool thank you for the responses I can due without any trout fishing for awhile after being in Colorado for the last 42 years. I'm definitely ready for some warm water species and saltwater.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
I carry a boat load, my buddy doesn't have room for his....:) Better to have and not need, than need and not have.:cool:

Lots of off shore trolling with 4, 5 or six rods out, heck I do that with bream busters chasing bream and crappie in lakes, ponds or rivers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.