NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this wont be very long we took my boat to ocracoke this past week and the wind blew so hard only the really big boats were able to get out of the inlet.the waves at the gluf were in the range of 7 to 10 ft and stayed like that most of the week.me and amy however did charter a boat on monday with 2 other couples and had a blast when we got to the stream it was on we caught mahi mahi till we got tired of catching them.the final count was 104 and brought home 60 most of them were in the 5 to 10 lb range but we had a couple that were real nice

Attachments

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Sounds like Junkie's set for the next NCAngler Meet'n'Greet!

Great job guys!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Got ya $$ worth in price per pound!!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'd say yall wore'm out! Nice Catch'n!

I was suppose to go out of Southport Saturday but the Capt. we were going with cancelled at the last minute. I was kinda ticked to say the least after driving down there.

Mark

·
Registered
77 Posts
What a blast that was! That was myy first experience catching Mahi Mahi and I can't wait to go back! I think we'll be eating Mahi-Mahi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a while! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.